Friday, October 2, 2009

my frist class

My Masters level course started yesterday with Greece philosophy class. My professor was Mr. Kalbasi. He said to us I have taught this topic about 15 years. He said I don't like to teach this topic if my best friend Mr. Navab didn't talk me, because I am very busy.

I was surprised when He talk about philosophy in this level and talk about (what do you do by philosophy?).

I wasn't anticipation my professor in this level talked about this subject but he talked to it about 90 minute.

He believed Plato city and like it very much. He said in that city the station of everything is definite. He believed philosophy government. my mean is he believed the philosophers should be government and they should conduct the country.

The people are indebted to the Greece culture because they were first people that could write the new system for government and they thought about many thing and wrote it and they started thinking about world.

There are many books and text that they remain of them.

0 comments: